Sunday, April 16, 2017

happy easter...

wishing everyone a happy and safe easter no matter where you live, how you celebrate (or don't) i hope everyone enjoys this time spent with loved ones, family and friends.

for me it's a quiet time although i did spend time with my babies and grandbaby on easter saturday night chillin' and enjoying everyone's company.

this past week i'm not gonna lie...it's been tough. tough mentally and tough physically, it seems that anything i eat at the moment simply makes me sick and on top of that i have had 2 major and serious migraines...something i am quite new too but my goodness do they make me sick.

i also think it's just taken it's toll on me emotionally as well BUT the good news is i think i'm on the improve and my head is not all over the place...lol

there are new goodies in store and there is still a 35% off sale over at my Wilma4Ever store and my Berry Applicious store. i have a bit of a series happening with my painted wood page designs. you really don't want to miss having these in your digi stash. they mix and match with each other and every single page is unique...no 2 pages are the same and although you many not be able to see all the design...you will love these. Links to packs are under the individual image.

oh and there's 35% off each making these beauties a $1.95 (US) only....pretty cool hey?! so come on head on over and grab them while they are still as cheap as chips!

and....there's 25% off everything over at MyMemories for April 15th and 16th ONLY (photo books and photo gifts are not included)








so what else is new? another kit or 2 and guys, guys, guys and gals...please sign up to my newsletter (right hand side bar)...your chance to grab some freebies this way!

the next 2 kits are full size kits and simply gorgeous. Smoke Haze and Grunge are now available in all 3 of my stores.


Wilma4Ever 35% OFF
MyMemories 25% OFF



Wilma4Ever 35% OFF


head on over and snag a bargain gals and guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment